Sport Cars photo image

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Modelling is NO fun!

    So my mannequin head was not featuring all my hats as well as it could. I bit the bullet and decided to "model" them myself...I say this in quotes because I am not now, never have been, and never will be model material. I am too anxious, can't pose, and get uber-frustrated when it takes longer than 15 seconds.

    anywho here is the result:




    These are some great little hats. I have been styling very 20's, 30's, 40's these days...not too sure why, just what I have been throwing together.

    Meh, I got a new ring today! It is a place holder because I can not wedge my chubby little sausage fingers into my wedding ring or engagement ring at the moment.

    It is white gold with little diamonds and Craig's birthstone (light-blue? march?) Anywho, he is quite annoyed that I don't wear my rings and I can tell he only half believes me that they do not fit even though he has watched me with his own eyes trying to get them on and then labouring to get them off as my finger turns all red and starts to swell.

    I digress, so the moral of the story is "if you ever work with models be nice to the poor dears because it is much much harder and far more annoying than you could imagine!"

    Lots of Love,

    Cat

Post Title

Modelling is NO fun!


Post URL

https://marisamiller-model.blogspot.com/2010/03/modelling-is-no-fun.html


Visit MARISA MILLER TOP VICTORIA SECRET MODEL for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment