Sport Cars photo image

Sunday, March 28, 2010

my new ring!

    So as mentioned before I have a new place-holder ring to replace my wedding and engagement rings because they do not fit at the moment. Well this here is said ring!






    Lovely, no?

    Here are its stats:

    Majestic Brand New Ring With 0.75ctw Precious Stones - Genuine Diamonds and Aquamarine Made in White Gold.

    Oh and it would appear that Craig's birthstone is Aquamarine, and here is what they say about that little gem:

    "Aquamarine: In ancient times it was thought to be capable of preserving Youth and Health. Symbolizes Peace and Tranquility."

    Considering the cold hard facts that I am both sickly and a massive anxious spazz lets hope this stone works its magic on me!

    Lots of love,

    Cat

Post Title

my new ring!


Post URL

https://marisamiller-model.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-new-ring.html


Visit MARISA MILLER TOP VICTORIA SECRET MODEL for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment