Sport Cars photo image

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Welcome!

    So this is the inaugural post!

    I am launching my new shop via Etsy. I have some possible models lined up to shoot for the site and now I just have to book a photographer and confirm my location.

    Over the next month or so I think I will just be collecting images to inform the concept and direction for the shoot and the new shop. I am also going to be reworking So Pretty Kitty Vintage www.etsy/shop/soprettykitty I treated that shop like a hobby business for too long and it really has not lived up to its potential. Booking models and preparing a professional shoot for So Pretty Kitty as well.

    Aiseirigh Vintage will be a more classic vintage line, more high end, more boutique.
    So Pretty Kitty will remain a sassy vintage voyage into statement pieces.

    There is so much to do and think about and it is really overwhelming when you have two babies under two!

    I might post the models I am considering booking for each shop later so ya'll can have some input. Other than that I just have to actually start marketing and networking and getting out there...I am pretty stoked though I love setting and meeting goals (I am a Capricorn after all LOL)

    Also when, and if, I lose the double baby-weight I may start posting some of the outfit I stomp about town in.

    Lots of Love,

    Cat

Post Title

Welcome!


Post URL

https://marisamiller-model.blogspot.com/2010/03/welcome.html


Visit MARISA MILLER TOP VICTORIA SECRET MODEL for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment